In this paper, words in the singular include the plural, words in the plural include the singular, words denoting the masculine gender include the feminine, and words denoting the feminine gender include the masculine.
- personal data – any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- processing of personal data – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data, by automatic or non-automatic means, such as collection, registration, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission, dissemination or in any other way, joining or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying;
- storage – keeping on any kind of support the personal data collected;
- personal data record system – any organized structure of personal data, accessible according to certain criteria, regardless of whether this structure is organized centrally or decentralized or is distributed according to functional or geographical criteria;
- operator – any natural or legal person, private or public law, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, which establishes the purpose and means of processing personal data;
- third party – any natural or legal person, private or public law, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, other than the data subject, the operator or the authorized person or persons who, under the direct authority of the operator or the authorized person, are authorized to process data;
- addressee – any natural or legal person, private or public law, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial structures, to which data are disclosed, regardless of whether or not it is a third party; public authorities to which data are communicated within a special investigative competence will not be considered recipients;
- anonymous data – data which, due to the origin or the specific way of processing, cannot be associated with an identified or identifiable person;
- “business contact” data – data that includes the name, position, business address, telephone number or e-mail address of an employee of an organization, in this capacity. Business contact data do not fall into the category of personal data;
- statistical data – data that have been obtained as a result of the processing by the operator of personal data but which cannot be used to identify a person and are used exclusively for statistical and / or information, promotion purposes.
Collection of personal data
DG Tree Marketing SRL may collect personal data from you but only with your consent and if you provide them to us voluntarily.
We use personal data collected for the following purposes:
- To help us create and publish the most relevant content for you.
- To improve access security.
- To improve usability and provide you with the best possible service.
In different sections of the Site there are links to send us an email. Your email address is used to send you a reply and your message is retained for future reference if you decide to contact us again. Your e-mail address and the name provided fall into the category of “business contact” data and DG Tree Marketing SRL may use them, including in providing them to third parties, with your consent.
DG Tree Marketing SRL may disclose personal data to third parties if required by law or in cases of good faith where such actions are necessary to: (a) comply with the law; (b) protecting and defending the property rights of DG Tree Marketing SRL and its websites, or (c) acting under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of employees, users of products or services, or public persons.
When we are requested to provide personal data or we are allowed to do so, only those data necessary to fulfill the object of the request will be disclosed.
DG Tree Marketing SRL does not sell, exchange or rent personal data to third parties.
Use of statistical data and anonymous data
DG Tree Marketing SRL may use statistical data or anonymous data resulting from processing in its capacity as operator for the following purposes:
- making analyzes / reports;
- making information;
- publishing, promotion, offering of products / services offered by DG Tree Marketing SRL
DG Tree Marketing SRL does not sell products and / or services to be purchased by minors. DG Tree Marketing SRL can sell or collect the value of products / services for minors, but purchased by an adult. If you are a minor and access a Site, you can only do so if you are under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
Terms and conditions of use
Please also access the Terms and Conditions of Use section that also applies to your access / visit to the Site.
Thank you for visiting this website. We hope you will be delighted to learn more about DG Tree Marketing SRL and our products.
Information collected by Digitaltreemarketing.eu
In order to make advertising campaigns closer to your interests through third parties, in this case the Google advertising network, we collect an IP address, the web pages visited, the date and time they were viewed, as well as the interaction with the content on this domain. web. The technologies used to collect this data are cookies.
What are cookies?
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as a “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from which the Internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access information on the hard disk- the user). A cookie consists of 2 parts: the name and content or value of the cookie. Moreover, the duration of a cookie is determined; technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with the webserver. Due to cookies, the site retains, for a period of time, your actions and preferences (login, language, font size and other display preferences). This way you don’t have to re-enter them every time you return to the site or navigate from one page to another.
How can I stop cookies?
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies. Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make certain sections or pages of the site impractical or difficult to visit and use. More information about cookies can be found on the website www.allaboutcookies.org or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro.
If DG Tree Marketing SRL directly obtained the e-mail address of a customer, on the occasion of the sale to him of a product or service, in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001, DG Tree Marketing SRL may use the respective address, in order to make commercial communications regarding similar products or services, provided that it clearly and expressly offers customers the opportunity to oppose by a simple and free means to a such uses, both when obtaining the e-mail address and during each message, if the customer did not initially object. Each e-mail sent by DG Tree Marketing SRL will always give you the opportunity to refuse at any time to continue receiving e-mails with a marketing subject.
For any request or question regarding your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org